Thursday 1 January 2009

How Great I am !!


Serious New Year greetings to all my subjects, I believe this will be a magnificent year, in spite of the global crisis, which started in America. Do not concern yourselves, continue to earn money to spend ( not on alcohol or tobacco, ) so I may collect revenues to spend on the right things like keeping watch on Your criminal behaviour, and also reminding You that the tories would do nothing. In spite of what some of My more shiftless ministers have been saying I will not be calling an election this year as this would be an inconvenience to Me as well as You, so I will continue to lead You out of My own public spiritedness, until such time as I can remove illegal parties such as the tories, who would do nothing, and are not fit to oppose my party.

No comments:

Post a Comment